Anyone who knows anything about computers knows what kinda crap this is:
10. "NOW! E-mail Virus Protection included." - Geez, hotmail and yahoo, two free webmail services, had this for years now. It's about time you caught up aol!
9. "Fight popups! New tools now help block more pop-ups!" - Haha, 'new' tools. Hey, all you need to do is download Firefox (a much better browser than internet explorer) and that comes with a pop up blocker. Also, if you need IE, just download the google toolbar, and that comes with a pop up blocker.
8. "Free customer support 24/7" - Like all ISPs
7. "Customized email and messaging" - Whopadee shit. Hotmail is pretty customizable.
6. "Tools to fight spam e-mails. Over 500 billion blocked!" - Every email service has this! All my spam in hotmail gets put into a junk mail folder and its deleted automatically.
5. "Radio AOL and AOL Music - Ultimate Online Music" - Just download Windows Media Player and you have radio stations. Hell, shoutcast on winamp has radio stations. Once again, these are free services.
4. "Firewall protection included for High-Speed users" - Windows comes with a firewall. Plus, there are free firewalls you can get. Do you see a pattern here?
3. "Now more reliable connections anywhere" - You mean there weren't reliable connections?
2. Surf up to 5X faster with AOL TOP SPEED TECHNOLOGY - Just get Netzero same kinda thing, much cheaper.
1. 1099 Hours Free! - BLAH!
So, everything AOL offers you can for free somewhere else. Just get earthlink, it's the same price for much much better service.